BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

PHILOSOPHY

: fuck all the bastard who need my help but kill me in silent,,,,word from serizawabaw

Saturday, December 18, 2010

UiTM OH UiTM!!!!

hye,,,,what's up blog,,,,long time no see,,,,
wahhhhhh,,,,,,,i'm going back to my college at the end of this month,,,,,
so fucking terrible,,,,hahaha,,,,for six month+ i've not been open the book and studied,,,,,
then,,,must studied again,,,,huh,,,comfirm my brain is full of clogged,,,,huh,,,i've been working for 8 months and i felt so happy to work at SYCAL BERHAD,,,,,the team is so fucking crazy,,,,huh,,but i must finished my studies 1st,,,,then can work again,,,,,insyaallah,,,,,huh,,,honourable says,,,the best thing in college is the time when you've with your friends,,,,,so, appreciate it,,,,,huh,,,,,,,,so,we will see what is going to happen for my last semester at UiTM SRI ISKANDAR,PERAK(DIPLOMA IN BUILDING).........

1 comments:

muhammad zaaid - lanzaafame said...

go back to uitm again is one the most hardest thing in every student's life. nevertheless surely it'll fun again. holiday makes life dull. :D

p/s - looikee ur backgeraun bawwwwwww :DDD