BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

PHILOSOPHY

: fuck all the bastard who need my help but kill me in silent,,,,word from serizawabaw

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

CHANGE???

hi all my friends,,,
this topic is 100% related to me,,,
am i need to change for a better life????????
that's the main word that's keep my head's rotating like the earth,,,,
i also don't know what to say actually,,,,but,if a person has accept u in the way you are,,,,but, she/he keep's telling u you that you don't understand what's she/he feel,,,how would you say and feel????dissapointed?happy of coz not,,,,but i feel sad actually,,,,,,i try to understand her/his very well,,,,but,,,i'm such a human being,,,logically thinking, i can't understands all the thing that's passing through in her/his mind everytime,,,,,,i'm not GOD,,,,,,but, i try,,,keep trying and don't want to give up,,,,
but please don't repeat that word's again and again,,,,it's annoying my nerves in my head,,,,fuhhh,,,,so,,,to all my friends,,,please tell me how to understands her/his very well??????please help me,,,,,i'm such an idiot that don't know anything,,,,full stop like a jerk///,,,,

1 comments:

bunny love said...

relak2 :)
jom2 nasi vanggay kt ipoh!