BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

PHILOSOPHY

: fuck all the bastard who need my help but kill me in silent,,,,word from serizawabaw

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

SYCAL VENTURES BERHAD,,,



aloo ma prenz,,,,,hakhak,,,,
actually,this is my new practical life in this company,,,,
before this i'm with YNH PROPERTY BERHAD,,,,
k, let me tell you what happen nowadays,,,
when i come on my first day,,,
i felt so lucky coz they all treat me nicely,,,
eventhough i'm a practical student,,,
they treat me like i'm gonna work there for 15 years after,,,
all of the staff has the closed relationship among all of them,,,,
that's what i see la,,,,hakhak
until now,,,i've learn many thing that related to my field of study which is DIP. IN BUILDING,,,,
all of the staff not stingy of knowledge when i ask,,,,everything they know,,,,
they will tell,,,,huhuhu
thanks to all of them,,,,i appreciate it,,,,,,THANKS A LOT!!!
especially to my supervisor,,,EN, TARMIZI,,,,,you've thought me many things that i want to learn,,,,n i hope later on i will get many,many,many things from you'll guys until i finish my practical training,,,,,,,,,
n when i come to the site,,,,i know what i want to do on my report,,,,,,
confirm,,,,,!!!!
i will pick a title on BBR CONA FLAT POST TENSIONING SYSTEM,,,,,
but all my boss said it was a difficult task to do,,,,
but i said,,,,i will try to do the best,,,,,that's my promise,,,,,,,!!!
n they said if you can finish the paper work on this title,,,,
you've done a very well done job,,,,,,so, i take the challenge!!!
n i will prove to them that i can do it well,,,,
n they said they will help me,,,,
THANK GOD!!!
hakhak,,,,


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

middle eastern dating uk http://loveepicentre.com/articles/ dating houston tomball
hiv positive gay dating philadelphia [url=http://loveepicentre.com/advice/]inter racial dating and marriage sociolgy[/url] dating remy martin decanters
dating internet online [url=http://loveepicentre.com/articles/]english dating scam[/url] overweight woman dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/user/yrizz08/]yrizz08[/url] stories about tragic internet dating