BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

PHILOSOPHY

: fuck all the bastard who need my help but kill me in silent,,,,word from serizawabaw

Saturday, June 5, 2010

HEART REFURBISHMENT

Sorry I've been M.I.A-ing a lot nowadays.
BUT STILL;
I suddenly felt like blogging.
So yeah.
But I didn't know what to blog about, so I decided to put together a few song titles and form sentences with them.
Some might make sense, some might not.
BUT OH WELL. My blog, not yours. ;p

here it goes,,,,,

Avenged Sevenfold.
Dear God, I want to Scream out my Unholy Confessions because I feel so Lost in this Afterlife. I wish You'd make it Almost Easy enough for me to find A Little Piece of Heaven in this Bat Country.

Avril Lavigne.
I Will Be the Best Damn Thing you ever had and always will have. I'm With You every step of the way and I'll be a great Girlfriend. But if things get too Complicated and Tomorrow you decide that we shouldn't be together, I'll be okay. I'll Keep Holding On until I find My Happy Ending.

Lady GaGa.
Do you want to Dance in The Dark with Alejandro? Or do you want to Just Dance with that Silly Boy? When you see him, don't get Starstruck like a newborn Paparazzi who's waiting for something other than his Poker Face. Just answer that Telephone and put the Words together so that you can end this Bad Romance.

next i will do for another artist especially ALTER BRIDGE,,,,,,
that's all,,,
bye2,,,

0 comments: